Eaton 9130 Rackmount UPS
The EATON 9130 Rackmount UPS delivers online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for rack servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment. With an efficiency rating of >95%, the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while packing up to three kVA of power into only 2U of rack space. The 9130 UPS significantly extends battery service life with ABM technology and also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
Features & Benefits
- Cuts energy usage and costs with >95% efficiency rating in high-efficiency mode.
- Conserves valuable rack space with 2U form factor that includes internal batteries and a 4-post rail kit.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor.
- Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service.
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries.
- Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules.
Contact Us about EATON 9130 Rackmount UPS
|Power Rating||700-3000 VA|
|Voltage||120 Vac, 208-240V|
|Configuration||Rackmount or tower|
|User interface|| |
Graphical LCD with blue backlight and text in English, French, German, Russian and Spanish
|LEDs||Four status-indicating LEDs|
|Topology||True online, double-conversion|
|Diagnostics||Full system self-test|
|UPS bypass||Automatic bypass|
|Dimensions||>> Contact an FGC representative for more information <<|
|Rail kit||Included with all rackmount units|
|Nominal Voltage||120V: 208–240V|
|Input Voltage Range||120V: 90–138 Vac (with load PF of 0.7) 208/230V: 160–276 Vac (with load PF of 0.7)|
|Power draw of UPS||700: 5.8A @120V, 3.4A @208V, 3.0A @230V|
1000: 8.3A @120V, 4.8A @208V, 4.3A @230V
1500: 12.5A @120V, 7.2A @208V, 6.5A @230V
2000: 16.6A @120V, 9.6A @208V, 8.7A @230V
2500: 20.8A @120V, 12.0A @208V, 10.9A @230V
3000: 25.0A @120V, 14.4A @208V, 13.0A @230V
|Dedicated circuit breaker rating||120V:|
700–1500 VA: 15A
2000 VA: 20A
2500–3000 VA: 30A
700–2000 VA: 10A
3000 VA: 16A
|Frequency range||45–65 Hz|
|On utility voltage regulation||±3% of nominal|
|On battery voltage regulation||±3% of nominal|
|Efficiency||>95% in high-efficiency mode; >86% in online mode|
|Frequency regulation||±3% Hz online|
|Load crest factor||3 to 1|
|Battery Type||VRLA 12V/9 Ah (both internal and external)|
|Battery Runtime||>3 minutes with internal batteries @100% load (0.7 PF)|
|Battery Replacement||Hot-swappable internal and external batteries|
|Start-On-Battery||Allows start of UPS without utility input|
|Serial port||RS-232 standard, for interface to power management software|
|USB port||HID standard, for communicating with Windows 98 and ME computers|
|Relay output||Common alarm standard|
|Communications slot||Optional communication slots (BD Slot)|
|Optional communication cards||SNMP/Web card for direct control and monitoring in SNMP-based networks, monitoring of UPS status and meters through Web browser interface Relay card for integration to industrial environment and building management systems, remote shutdown for IBM AS/400 systems|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.