Eaton 9155 UPS
The EATON 9155 UPS provides premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9155 UPS is a complete power protection solution. The 9155 can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
Features & Benefits
- Compact design with internal batteries, and build-in static and manual bypass switches, delivers a complete solution with reduced footprint and industry-leading power density.
- Delivering more real power with optimal 0,9 output power factor reduces need to oversize. With active power factor control (PFC), unbeatable 0,99 input power factor and reduced ITHD are achieved to ensure enhanced compatibility with any other upstream equipment.
- Reliable backup is further enhanced with Advanced Battery Management (ABM™) that by using an innovative three-stage battery charging system significantly extents battery lifetime.
- Highest availability and reliability is achieved with HotSync paralleling technology that enables paralleling up to four 9155 UPSs for additional capacity or redundancy.
- User-friendly LCD interface with wide range of connectivity options, makes 9155 easy to use and safe to operate.
- Innovative technology and design makes 9155 a truly sustainable solution by featuring high system efficiency and power density
Contact Us about Eaton 9155 UPS
|Power Rating||8-15 kVA|
|Ratings (kVA/Watts)||8,10,12 and 15 kVA at 0.9 power factor|
|Topology||True double-conversion online UPS|
|Nominal Input Voltage||200V-240V with neutral or with optional transformer|
|Input Voltage Range||-15%, +10% from nominal at 100% load without depleting battery|
|Operating Frequency||50/60 Hz (45 to 65Hz)|
|Input Power Factor||P.F>0.99 typical, >0.96 frequency converter|
|Input Current Distortion||5% THD|
|Nominal Output Voltage||100/200, 110/220, 120/240 Vac 180° phase displacement; 120/208, 127/220 Vac 120° phase displacement|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±1% Static; ±5% dynamic at 100% resistive load change,<1 ms response time|
|Battery Type||9Ah, sealed, lead-acid, maintenance-free|
|Battery Runtime||See Battery Runtime Chart|
Default is 3.4A per battery string. Charger current is configurable from 0.5A to 25A per string with an overall maximum of 34A (limited by input current)
|Start-On-Battery||Start-On-Battery Allows start of UPS without utility input|
|Diagnostics||Full system self-test at startup|
|UPS Bypass||Automatic on overload or UPS failure|
|Parallel for Redundancy and Capacity||Yes, using Powerware Hot Sync technology|
|Dimensions and Weights||See Model Selection Table|
|Overload||150% for 5 sec / 125% for 1 min (online), (Normal Operation) 110% for 10 min|
|Safety Certifications||NOM-0190SCFI-1993, UL 1778, CSA C22.2, No. 107.3; EN 5502 Class A (CISPR22 Class A) and IEC 60950; IEC 62040-1-1|
|EMC Compliance||IEC 62040-2, FCC Part 15, ICES-003, VCCI|
|Quality||ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001:1996|
|Markings||UL, cUL, CSA, CE and NOM-NYCE|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.