Eaton 9170+ UPS
Formerly Powerware 9170+ UPS
The EATON 9170+ Network UPS delivers premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for server farms, networks, telecommunications, internet service providers and other critical applications. Leveraging a modular design, the 9170+ UPS offers N+X redundancy to eliminate system-level single point of failure. This network UPS adapts to rapidly changing IT environments with scalable power and battery modules.
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates single point-of-failure with N+X power and logic redundancy.
- Grows with changing IT environments by incorporating scalable design of 3 kVA power modules and batteries.
- Significantly increases battery service life, resulting in more uptime and fewer battery replacements with ABM technology.
- Conditions incoming power without depleting the battery to preserve battery power for complete power outages.
- Eases setup and service with hot-swappable, lightweight power and battery modules.
- Quickly collects information on critical parameters with an intuitive LCD screen.
Contact Us about Eaton 9170+ UPS
|Power Rating||3-18 kVA|
|Topology||True online, double-conversion|
|Diagnostics||Full system self-test on power up|
|UPS Bypass||Automatic on overload or UPS failure|
|Voltage||208-240 VAC or 200/100, 208/120, 220/110,240/120 Vac|
|Input Voltage Range||176-276 V|
|Input Power Factor||.98|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz (± 3Hz)|
|On Utility Voltage Regulation||±3% of nominal|
|On Battery Voltage Regulation||±3% of nominal|
|Efficiency||88% normal operation|
97% High performance (optional programmable)
|Frequency Regulation||±3 Hz online; ±0.1 Hz on battery|
|LCD Display||4 x 20 character backlit display, programmable|
|Language Support||English, French, Spanish and German|
|Communication Ports||RS232, (DB9) (std)|
|Communication Slots||2 Slots (standard)|
|SNMP Capability||SNMP/Web enabled card options|
|Contact Closures||Relay Card option|
|Emergency Power off (EPO)||Input for external EPO|
|Internal Battery Type||Sealed, lead-acid; maintenance free|
|Battery Runtime||See Battery Runtimes below|
|Recharge Time||<4 hours standard|
Environmental & Safety:
|Safety Markings||UL, CUL|
|EMC Markings||FCC class A|
|Surge Suppression||IEEE/ANSI C62.41|
|Ambient Operating/ Storage Temperature||0 to 40ºC (32 to 104ºF)/-20 to 40ºC (60ºC w/o batt) -4 to 104ºF (140º F w/o batt)|
|Relative Humidity||50 to 90%, non-condensing|
|REPO Port||Meets NEC code 645-11 intent and UL requirements|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.