Eaton 9355 UPS
Formerly Powerware 9355 UPS
The Eaton 9355 UPS provides premium double-conversion backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9355 UPS is a complete three-phase power protection solution. The 9355 can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers a complete solution in a sleek tower design that includes internal batteries and an integrated power distribution module.
- Offers industry-leading power density with up to a 75 percent smaller footprint and 13 percent more power capacity than comparable UPSs.
- Provides more real power in less space with high 0.9 output power factor.
- Extends battery service life with ABM technology that uses an innovative three-stage battery charging system.
- Enables paralleling of up to four 9355 UPSs for additional capacity and redundancy with Hot Sync technology.
- Offers scalability with 10 kVA models that can be upgraded with an additional 10 kVA of capacity.
In the event of an outage, two options exist to continue providing power to the UPS load: lithium-ion batteries and a flywheel system. While more expensive than lithium-ion batteries, flywheel systems offer many benefits, including:
- limited required maintenance
- 20-year design life
- the ability to operate in high temperature environments
- and 90% reduced carbon footprint when compared to batteries
Be sure to talk to our team about which solution fits your needs most appropriately.
Contact Us about Eaton 9355 UPS
|Power Rating||10-30 kVA|
|Voltage||208/220/400/480/600 Vac three-phase|
|Power Rating||20 kVA/18 kW and 30 kVA/27 kW at 0.9 power factor|
|Diagnostics||Full system self-test at startup|
|UPS Bypass||Automatic on overload or UPS failure|
|Parallel for Redundancy||Yes, using Powerware Hot Sync technology for redundancy and capacity|
|Dimensions and Weights||See model selection table|
|Overload||150% for 5 sec / 125% for 1 min (online), 110% for 10 min|
|Nominal Input Voltage||208V/120V, 220V/127V +10, -15%|
480V/277V, 600V (480+600 with transformer)
400V models also available
|Operating Frequency||50/60 Hz (45 to 65Hz)|
|Input Power Factor||0.99 typical|
|Input Current Distortion||<5% THD|
|Nominal Output Voltage||208/120, 220/120 Vac|
480/227 with output transformer
|Output Voltage Regulation||±1% static; ±4% dynamic with 100% step load recovery within 1 ms response time|
|Heat Dissipation (BTU/hr)||20 kVA models|
6,762 @ 208V and 220V input
10,450 @ 480V and 600V (with input isolation transformer)
30 kVA models:
9,220 @ 208V and 220V input
13,831 @ 480V and 600V (with input isolation transformer)
|Battery Type||9 Ah, sealed, lead-acid, maintenance-free|
|Battery Runtime||See Battery Backup Time Chart|
|Charger||Default is 8A|
|Parallel for Redundancy||Yes, using Powerware Hot Sync technology and capacity|
|LCD Display||Graphical LCD with blue backlight|
|LEDs||(4) LEDs for notice and alarm|
|Communication Ports||(1) RS-232, (1) relay contact, (1) REPO,|
(2) environmental input
|Communication Slot||(2) X-Slot communication bays|
|Power Management Software||Bundled Software Suite CD|
|Operating Temperature||50–104ºF (10–40ºC), 45ºC with 7.5% derating;|
Optimal battery performance: 77ºF (25ºC)
|Storage Temperature||32–77ºF (0–25ºC); Recommended battery storage: 59–77ºF (15–25ºC)|
|Relative Humidity||0–95%, non-condensing|
|Audible Noise||< 58 dBA at 1 meter depending on load|
|Safety Certifications||IEC 62040-1-1, IEC 60950, EN 62040-1-1, UL 1778, NOM-0190SCP8-1993|
|EMC Compliance||EN 50091-2 Class A|
|Quality||ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001:1996|
|Markings||UL, cUL, NOM-NYCE|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.