Eaton 9390 UPS
Formerly Powerware 9390 UPS
The energy-efficient Eaton 9390 UPS provides backup power and scalable battery runtimes in a small footprint for mid-size data centers, medical equipment and other critical systems. With the groundbreaking Energy Saver System, the 9390 operates at 99% UPS efficiency and can pay for itself in three to five years—without sacrificing reliability.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers 99% efficiency without sacrificing reliability using Energy Saver System.
- Provides stronger power performance with optimum generator sizing, PFC power supply compatibility, and via lowest THD that enhances compatibility with upstream power systems.
- Offers the highest reliability and availability with Powerware Hot Sync paralleling, superior battery management, inherent redundancy and a scalable architecture that adapts to increasing power requirements.
- Delivers robust manageability with superior control and connectivity and with a superior service offering.
- Works with the Intelligent Power Software Suite, which offers free monitoring, management and shutdown software ideal for protecting physical and virtual machines.
In the event of an outage, two options exist to continue providing power to the UPS load: lithium-ion batteries and a flywheel system. While more expensive than lithium-ion batteries, flywheel systems offer many benefits, including:
- limited required maintenance
- 20-year design life
- the ability to operate in high temperature environments
- and 90% reduced carbon footprint when compared to batteries
Be sure to talk to our team about which solution fits your needs most appropriately.
Contact Us about Eaton 9390 UPS
|Power Rating||20-160 kVA|
|Voltage||208/208, 380/380, 400/400, 480/480 (standard) 600/600, 600/208, 480/208 (optional)|
UPS Rating (0.9 Power Factor):
|20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 / 160|
18 / 27 / 36 / 45 / 54 / 72 / 90 / 108 / 144
|Efficiency||Up to 98% High-efficiency mode, Up to 92% Double-conversion|
|Efficiency||Up to 94%>99% with Energy Saver System|
|Parallel Capability||6x modules w/o tie cabinet; 8x with tie cabinet|
|Audible Noise||<65 dBA @ 1 meter|
|Altitude (max)||2000m at 40ºC , 104ºF|
|Voltage||208, 380, 400, 415, 480, 6002|
|Voltage Range||+10% / -15%3|
|Frequency Range||55-65 Hz|
|Power Factor||0.99 (min)|
|Input Current Distortion||<4.5% (no input filter required)|
|Soft Start Capability||Yes|
|Internal Backfeed Protection||Yes|
|Broadcast Global Support||Yes|
|Voltage||2084, 3804, 4004, 4154, 4804, 6005|
|Inverter||PWM with IGBT switching|
|Voltage THD||<2% (100% linear load); <5% (non-linear load)|
|Load Power Factor Range||Down to 0.9pf leading without de-rating|
|Heat Dissipation (BTU/Hr x 1000/Hr)||80 kVA, 208V: 23.6|
160 kVA, 208V: 47.3
80 kVA, 380-480V: 21.9
160 kVA, 380-480V: 43.8
|Battery Types||VRLA, AGM, Gel, Wet, Eaton batteries also available|
|Battery Voltage||384-480 V|
|Charging Method||Advanced Battery Management|
|Heat Dissipation||<48 BTU @ full load|
Dimensions & Weights:
|40-80 kVA modules|
120-160 kVA modules
40-80 kVA modules
100-160 kVA modules
|HxWxD: 73.7 x 18.9 x 31.6 in./1872 x 480 x 803 mm|
HxWxD: 73.7 x 35.6 x 31.6 in./1872 x 904 x 803 mm
640 lb./290 kg (208V); 568 lb./258 kg (480V)
1,060 lb./481 kg (208V, 480V)
|EMC||IEC62040-2 EN50091 Class A (restricted access)|
|Surge||ANSI C62, 41 Cat, A&B|
|Module tie cabinet|
External maintenance bypass
Integrated distribution cabinet
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.