Eaton 93E UPS
Formerly EATON 9E
The Eaton 93E UPS delivers customers the most efficient power quality solution in three key areas: space, power, and cost. Engineered for maximum efficiency, the 93E delivers up to 98% efficiency while maintaining a small physical footprint. With internal batteries up to 60 kVA, the 93E provides an all-in-one solution that also reduces the complexity of installation and startup and provides maximum runtime.
Features & Benefits
- Lower operating costs through 98% efficiency.
- Up to 21 minutes of runtime with internal batteries.
- Up to 138 minutes of runtime when paired with an Extended Battery Cabinet (EBC).
- Up to 35% smaller footprint than similar competitive solutions.
- One year parts and labor included with Eaton startup plan protection to the load.
- Intelligent Power Manager Software monitors and manages multiple power devices across your network.
- Single cabinet solution reduces installation, wiring, and maintenance costs.
- Detachable maintenance bypass options guarantee zero downtime.
In the event of an outage, two options exist to continue providing power to the UPS load: lithium-ion batteries and a flywheel system. While more expensive than lithium-ion batteries, flywheel systems offer many benefits, including:
- limited required maintenance
- 20-year design life
- the ability to operate in high temperature environments
- and 90% reduced carbon footprint when compared to batteries
Be sure to talk to our team about which solution fits your needs most appropriately.
Contact Us about Eaton 93E UPS
|Power Rating||20-60 kVA|
|Voltage||208/220 Vac three phase|
|Rating (VA/Watts)||20 kVA/16 kW|
|Efficiency||Up to 98% High-efficiency mode, Up to 92% Double-conversion|
|UPS Bypass||Automatic on overload or UPS failure|
|Dimensions (H x W x D, inches)|
Dimensions (H x W x D, mm)
|53.5 x 20.9 x 31.5|
1360 x 530 x 800
|Operating Frequency||50/60 Hz (45 to 65Hz)|
|Input Power Factor||0.99 typical|
|Input Current Distortion||<5% THD|
|Nominal Voltage||208/220, 3/4 wire|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±1% Static; ±5% dynamic at 100% resistive load change, <20 ms response time|
|Output Receptables||Hardwired – see manual for terminal block layout|
|Overload Capacity||150% for 40 ms / 125% for 30 seconds / 110% for 10 min|
|Battery Type||9Ah, sealed, lead-acid, maintenance-free|
|Battery Management||ABM (Cyclic) or float|
|Internal Batteries||Yes, has internal batteries. Field service upgrades needed to add external batteries (EBCs) to extend runtime|
|User Interface||Graphical LCD with blue backlight|
|LEDs||(4) LEDs for notice and alarm|
|Communication Ports||(1) RS-232, (1) REPO|
|Communication Slot||(2) Mini-slot communication bays|
|Power Management Software||Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite CD|
Environmental & Standards:
|Audible Noise||< 64 dBA at 1 meter (noise less room) typical|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC (32ºF) to +30ºC (86ºF); Batteries recommended max. +25ºC (77ºF)|
|Safety Markings||UL60950 , EN55022/EN55024|
|EMC Markings||IEC 62040-2|
|Storage Temperature||-25ºC (-13ºF) to +55ºC (131ºF) without batteries; +15ºC (59ºF) to +25ºC (77ºF) with batteries|
|Relative Humidity||5 –95%, non-condensing|
|Altitude||< 1000m at +30°C (86ºF)|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.