Eaton 9PX UPS
Delivering premium backup power and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice/data networks and storage systems, the Eaton 9PX UPS is the ideal solution for both rack and stand-alone installations. An ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS, the 9PX’s graphical LCD interface and robust power management software makes managing your UPS easy — even in virtualized environments.
Features & Benefits
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD interface.
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems.
- Delivers added runtime with extended battery modules and extends battery service life by 50% with ABM technology.
- Cuts energy usage and costs with ≥93% efficiency rating in normal mode
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, internal bypass and optional maintenance bypass.
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS).
- Split-phase models offer both 120V and 208V output without a transformer; saving vertical rack (U) space, weight and cost.
Contact Us about Eaton 9PX UPS
|Power Rating||5-11 kVA|
|Voltage||208V and 120/208V|
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Diagnostics||Full system self test at power up|
|Rail Kit||4-post rail kit and tower pedestals included; Optional 2-post rail kit available, part number: RK2PC|
|Remote emergency power off (REPO)||ROO and RPO: Rear deck emergency stop connectors (for remote on/off and power off)|
|Input Voltage Range||Full load: 176-276V, Derating: 100-276V|
|Default voltage||9PX5K and 9PX6K: 208V. 9PX6KG: 230V|
|Frequency range||60 Hz: 50–70 Hz, 50 Hz: 40–60 Hz|
|Input Power Factor||>.99|
|Input Current Distortion||<5%|
|Circuit breaker||(2) 20A for L6-20R|
|Power ratings NEMA 5 kVA||200/208/220/230/240V: 5000 VA/4500 watts|
|Power ratings NEMA 6 kVA||230/240V: 5400 watts|
220V: 5100 watts
208V: 4800 watts
200V: 4600 watts
|Power ratings IEC 6 kVA||200/208/220/230/240V: 6000 VA/5400 watts|
|Nominal Voltage||208V default (200/208/220/230/240V)|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±1% steady-state|
|Efficiency||93% with resistive load|
|Transfer time||0 ms|
|Optional extended battery module (EBM)||9PXEBM180RT|
|Maximum number o EBMs||Add up to 4 EBMs|
|Battery Description||Sealed, lead-acid; maintenance free|
|Battery Management||ABM technology; 3-stage charging extends battery service life by 50% and provides advance warning for battery replacement|
|Battery Replacement||Hot-swappable internal batteries and EBMs|
|Start-On-Battery||Cold-start enabled; first cold start is always forbidden|
|User Interface||Graphical display. UPS status in a single view.|
|LEDs||4 status-indicating LEDs|
|Communication Ports||RS-232 (RJ45) ports; USB port as standard (HID). 6-foot RS-232 and USB cables included|
|Communications Card Slot||Network Card-MS included|
|Power Management Software||Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite CD (included)|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.