Eaton BladeUPS Power System
The Eaton BladeUPS is a revolutionary power quality solution that is scalable and modular. BladeUPS rackmount uninterruptible power supply expands power protection from 8 to 60 kW in a single 19-inch rack while reducing energy and cooling costs.
Features & Benefits
- Grows with expanding IT applications using scalable architecture.
- Reduces operating expenses with more flexible, compact configuration options than traditional end-of-row solutions.
- Extends battery service life and optimizes battery recharge time with ABM technology.
- Conserves valuable rack space with power-dense 6U form factor.
- Delivers the highest levels of reliability with patented Powerware Hot Sync paralleling technology.
In the event of an outage, two options exist to continue providing power to the UPS load: lithium-ion batteries and a flywheel system. While more expensive than lithium-ion batteries, flywheel systems offer many benefits, including:
- limited required maintenance
- 20-year design life
- the ability to operate in high temperature environments
- and 90% reduced carbon footprint when compared to batteries
Be sure to talk to our team about which solution fits your needs most appropriately.
Contact Us about Eaton BladeUPS Power System
|Power Rating||8-60 kW|
|Voltage||208 Vac and 400 Vac models|
|Topology||Double conversion on demand|
|Efficiency||Up to 98%|
|Power Rating||12 kW per UPS module|
|Efficiency||Up to 98%|
|Heat Dissipation||371W/1266 BTU/hr at 100% rated load|
|Cooling||Fan cooled, temperature microprocessor monitored; front air entry, rear exhaust|
|Audible Noise, Normal Operation||<60 dBA at 1 meter|
|Nominal Input Voltage||220/ 230/ 240|
|Input Voltage Range||+15%, -20%|
|Operating Frequency||50 Hz Nominal (adjustable limits +_ 0.01 Hz to +_ 3Hz|
|Nominal Output Voltage||220/ 230/ 240|
|Output Voltage Regulation|
Output Voltage Waveform
|± 3% for input voltages of +15% to -20%|
|Output Voltage THD||5% or less at rated kW load|
|Overload Capacity||150% surge and 125% for10 min. on line, 150% surge and 110% for 10 minutes on inverter|
|Transfer Time||0 ms|
|Lightning, Surge & Noise Protection||2000:1 spike attenuation using ANSI/IEEE C62.41 and C62.45 Category A and Category B tests. Common Mode – >120 dB. Normal Mode – >60dB|
|Efficiency||85 / 88 / 91 / 90|
|Safety Certification||UL, CSA (cUL), Complies with European Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC|
|EMI Compliance||FCC Class A, Complies with European Electromagnetic Compatibility Directve 89/336/EEC|
|Testing Standards||ANSI/EEE C62.41 (1991); ANSI/EEE C62.45 (2002); EN62040-2|
|Communication||RS-232 serial port (DB-25), plus contact closures|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40° C|
|Storage||-20° C to +60° C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% without condensation|
|Audible Noise at 1m||47 / 49 / 51 / 51|
|Altitude||3,050m (10,000 ft.) maximum|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.